Friday, January 14, 2011

Week Two Day 4!

Yesterday was my rest day so I have nothing really to report on the half marathon training..... but I do have a confession!!!

After I posted on the blog on Tuesday night about not getting my ipod back and then praising my boyfriend for getting me a new one, the phone rang. I like to think it rang because every employee at Boom Fitness reads our blog, but I think he just works the night shift. The guy I talked to the night before at the gym called and told me that they found my ipod and I could pick it up tomorrow. Oops! I attempted to keep the phone call to myself, but living in NYC you can imagine our apartment isn't very big and you can hear everything that's going on. When I walked back into the room my boyfriend's face looked so defeated. He tried to do something nice and it blew up in his face. Then to top things off, of course I was so excited about my new ipod, within an hour I had already opened it and loaded all my songs on it so it couldn't be returned.

Anyway, now I have 2 ipods, an annoyed boyfriend, and 3 miles to run today. Crazy how things can change so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment