Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week Four, Day Two

I'm not going to lie, today was the biggest off day I've had so far. We were suppose to run 3.5 miles but I was only able to run 2.5. Not good! I'm pretty down about it so I thought I'd end the day with a few jokes that made me feel a little bit better.


So there's these 2 muffins in an oven.
And one of them yells "Geez, it's hot in here!"
And the other muffin replies "Holy Crap, a talking muffin!"

Two silk worms were in a race.What was the result? A Tie.

Two flies are on the porch. Which one is the actor? The one on the screen.

Why did the girl fall off the swing? She had no arms.

Why did the book join the police department? So he could work undercover.


Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment