Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 10, Day 2

So... as expected I did not go to bed until 12 o'clock last night and once again woke up at 8:30. I need some serious recommendations. Granted it didn't help that I went to the Knick game last night and watched them kill the Jazz. It was one of those games where as a girl I almost wanted the Jazz to score a little more because I felt so bad for them. Julia Stiles was at the game last night and if you don't know, it was very exciting for me because Save the Last Dance is my favorite movie ever. Don't judge me because of that. I have different standards for favorite movies, they are the ones I could watch every day without getting sick of it. Easy A is starting to replace Save the Last Dance though.

Anyway, today Holly and I will be running 5 miles outside because it's suppose to be a fairly nice day. I of course made plans for dinner tonight and will probably not be going to bed until late again. I think my new strategy will be to just start waking up early so my body is tired earlier in the night... who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment