Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Final Week! Day 2!

Hello All! So as the week is going on I am finding myself get more and more nervous about Sunday. As you all know we're so excited for it to be over, but it's going to be hard! My 5 mile run yesterday went fairly well with my knees only bothering me a little in the begining. Just to think that I'll be running almost 3 times as far as I did yesterday makes me want to die.

Now, as race day gets closer I am most concerned with an important issue. What am I going to wear? As of now they're saying it's going to be in the high 40s or low 50s, but in the morning that's probably between 38 and 45 degrees. Holly and I are def wearing long spandex because it's the most slimming. I have to wear my BBBS of NYC shirt, but do I wear something under it or over it? I should wear it over everything but what if I get hot? I'll be stuck with whatever I decide to wear. They also say that you're suppose to write your name on your shirt so people can cheer for you. I have no idea what to wear!

I'll take any suggestions...

2 comments:

  1. whatever you do, put your name on your tshirt so that when you are feeling like you are going to die or fake an injury, people yelling "go laura" will make you feel like a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wear under armour under your t-shirt, it will keep you warm and dry and prevent chaffing, which is never good. GOOD LUCK, I WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
    MIKE

    ReplyDelete