Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 5, Day 1, Part 2

So yesterday after our workout Holly and I had a motivation meeting. We both had tough workout weeks last week and needed to re energize. So we went to Starbucks across from Boom Fitness to talk. After waiting in line for what felt like 20 minutes while a woman fumbled around with change to pay for her coffee, Holly and I ordered. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who walks into Starbucks and gets a water and Holly might be the only person who orders her latte extra hot (but I don't know anything about the coffee world, so that might be normal). After we get our drinks we sit down and start to strategize on how we are going to get this done.

I don't want to say what we talked about while at our super inspiring meeting but I can say that Holly and I are back on track, excited to get this done, and ready to go all out training for the half marathon. Tonight's workout is 4 miles and I just could not be more excited to run it! (that might have been a little sarcastic, but I'm trying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment